Computer Engineering : Vision, Mission & PEO’s
To be a Centre of Excellence in Computer Engineering to fulfill the rapidly growing needs of the Society.
1. To Impart quality education to meet the professional challenges in the area of Computer Engineering.
2. To create an environment for research, innovation, professional and social development.
3. To nurture life long learning skills for achieving professional growth.
4. To strengthen the alumni and industrial interaction for overall development of students.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
1. Practise Computer engineering in core and multi-disciplinary domains.
2. Exhibit leadership skills for professional growth.
3. Pursue higher Studies for career advancement.