Examination Cell at SIESGST is responsible for conduction of examinations and central assessment process with result preparation being the prime responsibilities of the Exam cell on behalf of University of Mumbai. Exam Cell is responsible to display examination timetable, coordinate and conduct external examinations, process marks, publish results and conduct convocation.Further, Exam cell coordinates with the University regarding all examination matters. The College has sufficient infrastructure for conducting all examinations.
The Examination office promotes centralized examinations and evaluation for about 3000 students of SIESGST. The examinations are scheduled in line with the academic calendar. The cell takes meticulous care with every student of our college throughout their career and rendering support with all kind of verifications.
Prof. Shubhangi Kadu,
Exam Cell I/C,
|1.||Prof. Shubhangi Kadu||Exam Cell I/C|
|2.||Prof. Smitha S. Kumar||Asst. Exam Cell I/C|
|3.||Ms. Jayanthy Iyer||Sr. Clerk|
|4.||Ms. Sonali Sawdawkar||Jr. Clerk|
|5.||Ms. Mrunmai Posam||Jr. Clerk|
|6.||Mr. Sandeep Mungurwade||Peon|
- To improve the quality of examination and evaluation so as to ensure integrity of examination system for betterment of students.
- Formulate and monitor strategies and implementation of useful examination practices.
- Introduction of digital and online systems in examination, evaluation and services rendered by the examination cell.
- To train faculty members and non-teaching staff about the conduct and organization of examination and examination material.
- Strengthen Student facilitation for prompt response and delivery of student queries and services.
Click here to enter in SIES GST Examcell