Centre for Innovation, Incubation & Entrepreneurship Development(CIIED)
The Incubation center supports Incubatee to become an entrepreneur and helps them to excel for future capitalist. We work as a facility provider for Incubatee to get best Infrastructure, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Product Development, Mentoring and Technical support etc.
Our Incubation Offerings
Expert Guidance by Industrialist, Faculty and Researcher
Legal Advisor / Mentor for IPR and Other issues
Access to Talent through Internship and Jobs
Furnished Office Spaces and office equipment’s
Selection Procedure for incubation
1. Incubatee must have to submit business proposal in SIESGST Incubation Center format. This can be submitted in SIESGST Incubation Center Office or online using following Link.
2. The business proposal will be reviewed by panel of expert
3. The Incubatee need to registered under companies Act 1956/2013, within a period of three months from the approval date of the application for admission in Incubation center.
4. If team members consist of a faculty member or pursuing student from SIESGST, he or she needs to obtain permission from the SIES offices and SIESGST Principal to be part of the venture.
5. The Terms, Conditions and other rules and regulations of SIESGST Incubation Centre shall be adhered to by the Incubatee or Company.
6. Companies will be permitted to use incubation Centre facilities, by paying Annual charges and Registration Fees. Incubation Centre may permit companies to extend their stay for a maximum period of another 12 months with 10% additional Annual Fees.
7. Incubatee Company need to signed necessary agreements on the approval of the admission in the SIESGST Incubation Centre.