Program Specific Objectives (PSO)
1. An ability to identify, formulate, solve, analyse and draw appropriate conclusions of mechanical engineering problems in the field of thermal, designing and manufacturing.
2. An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools such as CAD-CAM, analysis and automation tools necessary for engineering practice.
Program Outcomes (PO’s)
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals for the solution of Computer engineering problems.
- Ability to identify, formulate, research literature and analyse complex Computer engineering problems to satisfy customer requirements.
- Ability to design software system modules, components, processes, enterprise network according to the specifications by considering security, social, environmental and other constraints.
- Ability to conduct investigations of a computing problem, to analyse and interpret the data, to synthesize the information and provide valid conclusions.
- Ability to explore and use techniques, skills and modern software and hardware tools necessary for Computer engineering practices.
- Ability to use knowledge and technology for addressing societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues.
- Ability to understand the impact of computing solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge to provide sustainable solutions with environmental concern.
- Ability to understand and exhibit professional ethics and responsibilities by referring to the literature about cyber-crimes and laws, copy rights, web publishing, plagiarism.
- Ability to lead and function as a member of multidisciplinary team for synergistic efforts.
- Ability to effectively communicate algorithms, methodologies, designs using verbal and written skills.
- Ability to understand and apply the principles of project management, considering the financial constraints.
- Ability to engage in lifelong learning and to gain knowledge of contemporary and futuristic issues.
Course Outcome ( CO)